2:00PM Young Women’s Leadership (Roundtable
What does female leadership mean? Do women lead differently than men? Join The League of Women Voters Minnesota’s Leaders of the Today and Tomorrow (LOTT) Program for a conversation about leading as a young professional women.
This will be a discussion among peers and may touch on the following topics:
* Do women need different support systems to help them fulfill their professional and personal goals?
* What can we learn from previous generations of women and their attempts to balance work, family, and community?
* Does intersection of gender and (perceived) experience impact you?
* How are other women navigating these challenges and opportunities?
* How can we be proactive and create or tap into structures in Minnesota that nurture female leaders and different models of leadership.